Q: How do I move CertiFlexDimension Ultra to a new Actian Pervasive SQL or Btrieve V12 Client/Server database engine?
A: To run Certiflexdimension Ultra on a new Client/Server database engine:
- Download and install Pervasive or Btrieve V12 on the new server.
- Create a share on the new server. Keep the name simple, and short i.e ACCTCFLX.
- Give all users read/write access to share.
- Copy CertiflexDimension Ultra from the old server to the new share.
- From each workstation browse to folder …\yourserver\CertiFlx\Advx\CUser\ and run
WKSETUP.EXE as administrator then follow the prompts from the wizard.
NB: You should never check the option to install Btrieve unless the system prompts you to.
For more information on installing CertiflexDimention Ultra in a network environment refer to the CertiflexDimension KnowledgeBase Article Ultra Network Installation Tips.